Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Snow Day!

What a day! Once again school is closed because of inclement weather. (And school is cancelled for tomorrow as well!) And once again that means there are no church activities tonight. As I look outside my office window the day looks beautiful, with one exception: the wind. I hope everyone enjoys their Snow Day! Don't forget to express your love to that special someone(s) in your life - husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, friend, sibling, parent, GOD!

Views from my neighborhood.
Our front yard.
Flowers for all the girls in my life.
The vase with the three flowers are for Annie, Allison, and Ainsley. The other arrangement is for Randa. It has one red rose for the Valentine's Day we celebrated as an engaged couple and eight pink roses for each of the Valentine's Days we have celebrated as husband and wife.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Flower Thing, thats Awesome

Unknown said...

I agree with Mike! That's so sweet of you Stephen!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! =)

Unknown said...

Awwww Steven